Subscribe Now:Sell Yr Soul

5.15.2010

NOISE April 2, 2009


Found Objects
Adeptive Radiation
Officer Deaf
Mindfreak

April 2, 2009
IMUG NOISE
Bloomington, IN
Recorded by Ben Myers

Stream/Download

From what I understand many of the NOISE shows were not noise shows at all, though if it's an acronym I have no clue what it means.  "Inside-Starbucks Experience" is the best I can come up with and it isn't even complete.  This show was a noise show.  Found Objects and Officer Deaf I am not too familiar with, but they both rest closely to each other in a noisy pop rock area occupied also by Parts & Labor, Styrofoam Duck, shoegaze, etc.  Adeptive Radiation however, the only known Belgian Waffles tribute band, I am not only familiar with but participate in.  This was my last show before my hiatus and was so amazing that after the performance through the next practice an audience member metamorphosed into a band member.  Mark McWhirter was at this show in the audience, as well as lots of free pizza.  Mindfreak has much more to do with K.K. Null and moe. than it does Chris Angel.  This show went very late and there were torrents of rain outside. Many people died.

No comments: