Subscribe Now:Sell Yr Soul

4.21.2010

April 7, 2010 SoE & DDD


Sword of Exactly
Dark Dark Dark

April 7, 2010
The Bishop
Bloomington, IN
Recorded by Ben Myers


Stream/Download

I was happy to go to such a beautifully appropriate and succinctly scheduled show with but two artists who fit well together musically.  Evelyn continues to remind me of Scout Niblett with piano.  She delivers an appropriate amount of amusement between songs as well, and wins me over as a performer.  Oh and she played Girls On Film, which I attempted at karaoke once in the style of the late Wesley Willis.  I don't think anyone got the joke. Evelyn played it her own way.

Dark3 gave a wonderful performance as well, pulling the audience in and admitting that some of them might consider toucans parrots.  You won't be wasting your time here.  I mean to say: spend your time here; you will consider it well spent.

No comments: