Subscribe Now:Sell Yr Soul

5.19.2010

April 10, 2009 Dinosaur jr. & Awesome Color


Awesome Color
Dinosaur jr.

April 10, 2009
The Bluebird
Bloomington, IN
Recorded by Chris Couchman

Stream/Download
I cannot give a review of the show since I did not attend, but I will warn you that due to the excessive (or not) sound pressure levels at this show there is severe digital clipping.  I gave Chris my Olympus DS-50 so that he could record.  Aside from that, it's a good representation of the show.  I know Chris had fun.  He also didn't know how to lock the buttons and it got turned off at some point when he was bumped.  Luckily he checked it, and resumed recording.

I never EQ these puppies; I just don't have time.  Unless you want to pay me for my time that I could take off from work so I can do this sort of stuff for work; I'd love to.  I'd even be able to provide minimal clipping.  Probably.  Also, if anyone decides they don't want their performance up here, let me know.

Whoever you are, I know you're out there.

No comments: