Subscribe Now:Sell Yr Soul

3.17.2010

May 13, 2008: Live at the Cinemat


Gnarly Ninjas
The Zach Heath
When We Might

May 13, 2008
The Cinemat
Bloomington, IN
Recorded by Ben Myers


David Pugh played as Gnarly Ninjas on his DS, covering Sifl and Olly's Fake Blood and leaving during his set, playing an encore on the sidewalk outside.

The Zach Heath surprised me with songs involving Nintendo, Star Trek and Stephen Hawking but playing with that Omaha indie-country sound. I think Chris or I may have hooked them up with a place to stay and Chris did doughnuts in the morning...he has a habit of it though if I am mistaken. They took this picture, I am sure:



Chester asked us all to get close, so I did.  Not to confuse but I now live with a Chester, so I may mention him.  Not the one pictured above.

It's the Quits

I would also like to point out that one can purchase The Zach Heath cd here.
You can stream WWM's album Fruit Flies Ate My Baklava here.

No comments: