Subscribe Now:Sell Yr Soul

8.08.2010

Damo Suzuki Network in Old Louisville, KY

Damo Suzuki Network

October 16, 2007
Chapel of St Philip Neri
Old Louisville, KY
Recorded by Ben Myers


Stream/Download

I don't remember who all went but I think we had two cars drive from Bloomington to Louisville, and we all sat together on the pew in the large old and heavily reverberating church.  The recording shows pretty well the acoustics of the room.  It does not show the odd sculpture of metal, fire and ice which was in the performance space.  In recent research I have been unable to find anything on this sculpture or who the local musicians were in the Network at this performance.  I found something about a projection involving Wild & Wooly video. Not what I recall, but whatever.

2 comments:

Bill Zink said...

I think the backup band was a version of Sapat. Next time I see Chris, I'll have to ask.

Anonymous said...

Thomas Brown was the sculptor in the background.
He now lives in NYC working as an ice sculptor.