Subscribe Now:Sell Yr Soul

10.06.2008

We are not gods. We are unaware. We may be complete fools.

"Put yourself in the role of a plant, but from the perspective of a human. You have tactile feeling, and can sense temperature, light, and gravitational direction. You may be able communicate with other beings closely related to you in senses and location by chemicals. You may be living in a jungle or forest or someone's lawn or someone's house or in a tree or on the ground or as a seed or maybe you're a clone or came directly from another plant. You don't know this. Do you? I don't know. Probably not, because I don't know where this information would be stored on or in a plant, but there's a lot of things that would be extremely difficult or impossible for me (one mind) to completely comprehend. With the use of others (many minds) I may be able to, but enough.

Reverse the previously given situation. Now you are a "lesser being" trying to understand yourself as a "greater being". Imagine you are a plant trying to comprehend why it exists with only the means which we know plants have. What can you guess about other creatures, specifically humans? I say specifically humans because they're the ones which are most likely to have a most direct effect (esp "non-natural") on plants. Maybe. Maybe you got lucky and you live in the middle of the rain forest where not many humans are, and the ones that are aren't trying to kill you for the sake of paper. But you may not know that, nor know how lucky you are. Maybe you got totally fucked and you're some inbred engineered low-life corn stalk that has nothing to live for except to feed some cows that will eventually feed some humans. Do you know this? Probably not. You probably just reach for the sun, and go to seed. Then you're pretty much dead, except for your seed, which gets spilled unless you're lucky enough to be harvested for future generations to be produced. Or maybe you're put in a vault for humans to save for whatever who knows what reason they have wherefore to save a seed.

Basically, all genetically modified or domesticated plants are going to hell. Except pot, because people bless it and pimp it and spread the seeds or eat them and it's the prince of all plants. Coffee=Jews, but that's just a stupid analogy. As for gods above humans? I can't say what they might be or if they're there, but I can probably feel it when they touch me and it probably causes me fire in some way, but I don't know and I don't think I can know. If I could I'd probably know it. Also, I don't know anything. kalghlodshgladshglkjhsadklfjsfoiehoijeaw

This is why I can't do anything."

No comments: